- Only invited nominations will be accepted; uninvited nominations and self-nominations are ineligible.
- Nominators must decide which Prize Category is the most suitable for the nominees.
- Nominations of nominees must include all the information required by the nomination documents provided by the Prize Company.
- A nomination is valid only if it is received by the Prize Company on or before the deadline.
- The Prize Company may use any intellectual property contained in a nomination application for the purposes of assessing nominations and awarding Prizes.